QA Manual & Integration Software Tester (m/f/d)
windeln.de SE is one of the leading online retailers for baby, toddler and children products in Europe and for customers in China. We focus on the needs of young families and supply products which our customers can order comfortably online. The broad product portfolio includes everything from diapers, baby food, children’s furniture, toys, clothes and strollers to child car seats and furniture. As a stock-listed company, we are present in six European countries as well as in China and are constantly expanding our business in existing markets.
- Create and update Test Cases in TestRail or Jira
- Reporting test results into Test Rail or other monitoring corporate system
- Performing regression testing to ensure incidents have been resolved successfully
- Participate in the improvement of existing Test Cases / Testing frameworks
- Participate in Daily / Weekly meetings with QA Team and Software Development Teams
- Communicate with development teams in order to understand what needs to be tested
- Investigate issues and compatibilities using browser dev tools, REST client tool or database queries
- Execute, deploy or run integration, regression, smoke, stress, unit and system tests
- You hold a university degree.
- You show a truly detail oriented mindset.
- Understanding user experience and user interfaces.
- Knowledge of Chrome / Firefox DevTools (understand errors in the console; find elements in html)
- Good communication and comprehensive skills to discuss with the programming team and QA Lead about the testing scenarios
- Understanding basic Software Testing concepts in both functional and non-functional testing.
- Dedication and hard-working attitude with a desire to grow and develop yourself.
- You speak English fluently (level C1/C2), German or another language skill would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Python / Java or any other software development language
- Knowledge of TestRail or any other test management framework
- SQL (PostgresSQL) / NoSQL (MongoDB) Knowledge
- REST API and understanding of HTTP request methods
- Knowledge of Selenium
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, Confluence
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in an international and professional team
Then we'll look forward to receiving your complete application documents addressed to Marius Veltan, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.