Project Manager (f/m/d)
windeln.de SE is one of the leading online retailers for baby, toddler and children's products in Europe and for customers in China. We focus on the needs of young families and supply products which our customers can order comfortably online. The broad product portfolio includes everything from diapers, baby food, children’s furniture, toys, clothes and strollers to child car seats and furniture. As a stock-listed company, we are present in six European countries as well as in China and are constantly expanding our business in existing markets.
- Manage cross-departmental and international projects and core initiatives in e-commerce (with a key focus on the windeln.de China business).
- Be responsible for the project planning and accompany the implementation up to the verifiable project success.
- Be the central contact person for all project members from different departments (e. g. Business, Product Management, Operations/ Logistics) as well as international locations.
- Moderate and prioritise the project requirements of the different stakeholders.
- Carry out analyses, derive recommendations for action and design solutions together with the respective departments.
- Identify implementation risks at an early stage and develop options for action to ensure that the project is completed smoothly and on time.
- Be responsible for the selection and management of external providers or partners.
- You will be part of a diverse team of (senior) project managers and have direct contact with the board of directors on a regular basis.
- A very good degree, ideally in the business management or business informatics field.
- Ideally, 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in management consulting, as an entrepreneur or in the areas of business development or product management.
- Relevant experience in project work and enjoy familiarising yourself quickly with new and complex issues.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality.
- A special affinity for IT topics and e-commerce.
- Ability to communicate convincingly in English and Chinese, German is a plus.
- Strong team orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel (including extended business trips).
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in an international and professional team
Then we'll look forward to receiving your complete application documents addressed to Tamara Schopper, indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.